JOIN US!

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Millennium Falcon Review

My son's post (I'm typing it in for him:)

"This was my Christmas present and surprisingly, I didn't think my parents would buy it because it was so big. It includes a walkway, Han Solo and the rest of the crew, a cockpit, 7 legs, cool laser guns and a plaque.

I liked it. It took me about 5 weeks to build it all by myself (with a small bit of help from my dad.)

Pros: the laser guns spin 360 degrees around, the walkway actually moves, and the cockpit is removable (so the people can come out.)

Cons: it fell apart many times because it wasn't held together very well. Some pieces were only held on by 2 studs. It was too heavy to play with and the walkway to the cockpit kept falling off.

Cost: 3 out of 5 stars (I'd prefer $300 instead of $500)

Building experience: 4 out of 5 stars (it fell apart a few times)

Overall: 4 out of 5 stars (it took a bit long to build, but in the end it turned out GREAT!!!)"


No comments:

Post a Comment