JOIN US!

Monday, April 5, 2010

A Review of LEGO Minotaurus



My son's review:

I got Minotaurus for our LEGO Club Spring Party. I liked it when my mom got it for me. I'm glad I got it, because now it's my favorite LEGO Games game.

It includes a LEGO dice, a Minotaurus minifig, 12 microfigures (3 for each player), and an awesome maze that I built with the instructions.

Pros: It's cool that you can send a player back home with the Minotaurus. You can block other players, and the temple in the middle of the board looks nicely assembled.

Cons: Even though you can move the Minotaurus forward 8 spaces, the next player can move the Minotaurus back 8 spaces if he rolls a black. If your microfigure is blocked all around by another player and you don't roll a gray, you can't move him at all.

Cost: 5 out of 5 stars (my mom gave it to me for free!)

Building experience: 4 out of 5 stars (I got a little mixed up and had to re-start building some of it)

Overall: 4 out of 5 stars (it's really hard to win this game)

No comments:

Post a Comment